Welcome to Gosbecks Primary
Return to School - Mon 7th Sept 2020
Children are expected to return to school on Monday 7th September.
- You can drop your children off at the school gates between 8.30 - 9am. No adults are allowed on site in the mornings to drop off the children.
- There will be no Breakfast Cub or Wakey Shakey running until further notice.
- The kitchen will only be providing packed lunches (no hot food until further notice). A separate SchoolPing message was sent out of Friday 4th Sept with all the relevant details.
- The school office is only open for emergencies and only one person at a time will be permitted to access the reception area. A separate ping will be sent out shortly regarding medication etc.
- Children can be collected as normal from their classrooms at the end of the school day. KS1 will finish at 3 p.m, KS2 at will finish 3.10 p.m.
Please see the attached letter by clicking on the link below for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the attached letter, please contact the school office.
Please click below to view an introductory video from our new interim Headteacher, Mr Candler.
Please click below to view an introductory video from our new Assistant Headteacher and SENDCO, Ms Bradford.
Vision and Ethos for Our School
At Gosbecks Primary school we work together as a team to enable our children to ‘Be the Best they can Be’. Our aim is to give the children the best possible start in life and make their time at school a fun, enjoyable, rich experience. We understand that all of our children are unique individuals and therefore will be treated with respect, tolerance and kindness. These attributes underpin our expectations for all our children so they are prepared as well rounded children when they move onto Secondary school.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website, if you would like any paper copies of information you have seen, please contact the school office.
Alex Candler (Interim Headteacher)